Our Online News Portal is an amazing news application to assist webmasters add a very good looking News Section on their web site.
The key advantage of our News Portal is that it gives very enriching experience to your visitors. You can define news categories and post news into those categories thru WYSIWYG interface in the admin panel. Visitors can then post comments regarding the news and discuss them. You have Full Control over the web site content. Plus there is very good ANTI-SPAM mechanism build into the script to avoid spam robot comment submissions.
A full-featured news manager that allows you to post news effortlessly and easily. Includes: unlimited posting categories, web-based configuration, and a complete auto-installer for a quick setup in minutes.
An online newspaper, also known as a web newspaper, is a newspaper that exists on the World Wide Web or Internet, either separately or as an online version of a printed periodical.
Going online created more opportunities for newspapers, such as competing with broadcast journalism in presenting breaking news in a more timely manner. The credibility and strong brand recognition of well-established newspapers, and the close relationships they have with advertisers, are also seen by many in the newspaper industry as strengthening their chances of survival. The movement away from the printing process can also help decrease costs.
News reporters are being taught to shoot video and to write in the succinct manner necessary for the Internet news pages. Many are learning how to implement blogs and the ruling by the UK's PCC should help this development of the internet. Some newspapers have attempted to integrate the internet into every aspect of their operations, i.e., reporters writing stories for both print and online, and classified advertisements appearing in both media; others operate websites that are more distinct from the printed newspaper.
Newspaper is a popular mass media. It is a source of information, news and the current events that take place within the nation and worldwide. With the advancement of technology and popularity of Internet, the news providers have made a prominent place in the world wide web. There are many newspaper houses in the world who have introduced an online version of their paper. The news websites receive huge number of online visitors on a regular basis. From the perspective of the designers, newspaper website design is a challenging work.
The designers of the newspaper sites have to keep certain things in mind while designing the web pages. Presentation and readability are the two important aspects of designing a newspaper website. They have to handle a huge amount of content on the sites. They have to design the sites in a way so that they are easily navigable and readers can easily get the information they are looking for.
Monetization is one of the main aspects of news website design. It is an interesting process by which the web designers incorporate advertisements on web pages of newspaper sites. But the advertisements have to be judiciously integrated on the web pages so that the visitors are not turned away due to excessive ads.
FEATURES OF NEWS WEBSITE DESIGN
- The news website designers generally adhere to basic patterns while designing news related sites. Lets have a look at some of its features:
- Use of Banners – The banner advertisement are often incorporated in a newspaper website design. These ads help in generating revenue for the news sites. Sometimes, the newspaper website designs use banner ads on every pages of the site while some web designs use them on all web pages except the home page of the site. The banner ads are mostly used in sidebars and headers of the web pages.
- Use of Color: The newspaper website design generally uses a white background and dark texts which is usually of the color black. The use of this color scheme ensures easy readability for the viewers. Other than using this traditional color scheme of the print, some of the newspaper web sites also use other dark colors like red, blue and gray for texts. Often darker shades of colors are used for headers and for part of the pages excluding the content.
- Grid Based Design: In case of newspaper web sites, the designers mainly use grid based designs. This is a traditional design followed for presenting news for the readers. Since the news related web sites have to handle a lot of content, this grid design enables the designers to manage and organize them in the most effective manner. The grid based design also gives the web pages a sharp look.
- Use of Tabbed Content Areas: Tabbed content areas are often used in news website designs so that the readers can have easy access to the latest news, the most popular articles or an important article. The use of tabbed content areas help in saving some space in the website design as it can give access to a number of content from a specific area. They are mainly used in the sidebars and sometimes also in the content area.
- Navigation: The main navigation menu is generally placed above the content and just below the header of the web page. But there can be exception to this newspaper website design. Sometimes the navigation menu is also placed on the left sidebar of the page.
- Quality Web Programming offers news website design services for its international clients. We are a web programming and web development company that gives personalized attention to each and every clients. A team of expertized web designers provide website designs of world class standards.
Top-of-the-line mobile and web content management systems with granular workflow and content publishing capabilities.
Web 2.0 pre-designed customizable templates create a professional, branded look and feel.
A host of money management tools designed to help you serve, measure and manage subscriptions and ad campaigns, including an industry-leading ad engine.
Content is organized and managed for optimum functionality and accessibility with state-of-the-art Web 2.0 features like most-read, tags, video, user comment, blogs, widgets and RSS.
Cloud Hosting and CDN
Scalable and reliable cloud hosting with fast content deliver courtesy of CDN creates a better user experience.
Pre-press PDF files, wires, XML and editorial workflow content management and integration.
Make informed editorial decisions based off of expert analytics including fine-grained analysis of traffic and content consumption patterns.
Categories, pre-set charge models and reporting tools build effective, revenue-driving classified advertising.